- Sago\Saggubiyyam : 1/2 cup
- Maida : 1/4 cup
- Curd : 1 cup
- Onion : 1 big
- Green Chilies : 4
- Oil : for deep fry
- In bowl take curd , add 1/4th cup water and mix well.Add Sago in that and soak 6 hrs.
- After 6 hrs, chop onion, green chilies.Now to soaked sago, add enough maida, salt,chopped onion,green chilies and mix well.The batter should be thick with which you can make balls .
- In a deep kadai, add enough oil for deep fry.Once it is hot, put batter as small balls into oil.
- Fry them till they turn into golden color.
Serve punugulu with coconut or ginger chutney.