- Potato : 4
- Onion: 1 (optional)
- Green chilies : 5
- Ginger : 2 inches piece
- Coconut powder : 2tb sp
- Lemon Juice
- Turmeric: a pinch
- All ingredients of Tadaka or talimpu
- Boil potato using microwave or in pressure cooker.Chop boiled potato, onion and keep aside.
- Grind green chilies, coconut powder,ginger, salt into paste.
- In a kadai add oil,and prepare tadaka.Now if you want to use onion , add onion and fry them till they are done.
- Now add chopped potato,turmeric, green chili paste.Cover and let it cook for few minutes.
- Take off from the stove and add lemon juice.
Serve with rice and dal.