A quick and easy pickle.
- Cauliflower : 1/2 of big flower
- Red Chili powder : 3/4th cup
- Salt : as needed
- Methi seeds : 2 Tb sp
- Mustard seeds : 4 tb sp
- Lemon juice : 1/4th cup
- Clean and chop cauliflower into small florets.Dry roast methi and mustard seeds separately.Once cooled, grind it to a fine powder.
- Heat oil.
- In a mixing bowl add cauliflower,salt, red chili powder, and grinded powder,oil and the add lemon juice and mix once or twice.
- Leave it for 6-8 hrs and serve with rice and ghee.
Stays fresh for a week.
Note: Adjust salt and red chili powder as per your taste.