- Crushed Pineapple cans : 2 (20 0z each)
- Condensed milk - 1 (14oz)
- Sour Cream - 6 oz
- Cool whip cream - 1 (12 oz)
- Mix last 3 ingredients till bubbles are formed either with wish or hand blender.Make sure that mixture is not too watery.
- Strain water from pineapple cans and add crushed pineapple to the milk and cream mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hrs before serving. Pineapple delight is ready to serve.
Note:If you want this mixture to be thick, add gelatin.You can soften gelatin in cold water and add it to the mixture.If you prefer more sourness to dish add more sour cream.